We advise and represent entrepreneurs, managers, wealthy individuals and their families, as well as banks, asset managers and family offices, in the fields of wealth and succession planning. At a time of economic, political and regulatory uncertainties and increasing family, professional and ideological mobility, CMS supports you with specific strategic, practice-orientated and cross-border solutions.
Our private client specialists have cross-disciplinary expertise in the following areas:
- Estate planning, estate administration and executorship
- Matrimonial property and inheritance agreements
- Wills and bequests
- In bound and outbound relocation, residence, and nationality
- Foundations, endowments, and trusts
- Separation, divorce and maintenance
- Tax planning (wealth tax, income tax, capital gains tax, gift tax and inheritance tax planning)
- Compliance and structure audits
- Legal wealth planning and structuring
- Powers of attorney, living wills, patient’s directives, contingency planning
- Employment issues
- Charities and art
- Legal family office services
- Corporate matters for family-owned enterprises, M&A transactions
- Insurance issues
- Dispute resolution in the aforementioned areas, in particular domestic and cross-border trust and estate litigation and arbitration
In these fields, we also advise and represent clients in contentious proceedings before national and international courts and other bodies.
Our advice focuses on the client and his needs. We are committed to providing tailored solutions addressing the specific concerns and requirements of your individual situation, your family and your business and your succession plans.
Learn more in our comprehensive brochure below.