Avda. Costanera Sur 2730, Piso 9
Parque Titanium, Las Condes
Cristóbal is a member of the Tax group. His practice focuses on analyzing tax efficiency opportunities, and fiscal compliance for national and foreign companies, as well as high net-worth individuals and families. His experience includes permanent tax consulting and/or specific consulting for the adequate structuring of corporate financing business and strategy, for various areas such as energy, engineering & construction, IT, and capital markets.
He has also provided advisory service with special focuses on matters related to international taxation, company acquisitions, and due diligence. He has represented companies before the Chilean Internal Revenue Service (SII), and other public entities, in order to ensure tax compliance, as well as administrative and judicial defense.
Previously served as Tax Planning Manager at AES Gener Andes SBU (Chile, Colombia, and Argentina).
Cristóbal is endorsed by The Legal 500.
- 2008 – Master of Tax Administration, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez
- 2004 – Law Degree, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez School of Law
- Universidad Adolfo Ibañez, School of Law, Professor of Tax Law (2017-2018)
- Universidad Finis Terrae, Professor of International Tax, Master of Tax Administration Program (2016-2018).
- Universidad Adolfo Ibañez, Professor of Introduction to Tax Law, Master of Tax and Audit Administration Program (2015-2018).
- Universidad del Desarrollo, Professor of National and International Tax Planning, Master of Tax Law Program (2013-2015).