Avda. Costanera Sur 2730, Piso 9
Parque Titanium, Las Condes
Enrique is a member of the Corporate/M&A team. His practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, capital markets, corporate law and financing. Enrique’s experience in capital markets, investment funds and asset structuring includes the Chilean, Colombian, U.S., and European Union markets.
He is currently pursuing an LL.M. degree abroad.
- Sonda S.A.: Advised on the sale of its subsidiary I-MED S.A. to ACCEL-KKR, a leading US global technology investment firm. The operation included a bank and seller financing.
- Sun Dreams S.A.: Advised the issuance and placement of corporate bonds on behalf of Sun Dreams in the local market for a total of 3 million Development Units (Unidades de Fomento), USD 120 million to finance of its investment plans.
- Sun Dreams S.A.: Participated on the CMS Chile team on the acquisition of Thunderbird Resorts Inc.’s operations in Peru, as part of its international expansion throughout Latin America.
- Ramondin: Advised on the acquisition of Inesa Chile S.A. (of Corpora S.A.), a leading company in the sector of screw caps in the South American market.
- Inversiones Tabolango Limitada – Rocas de la Dehesa Limitada: Advised on the sale of the controlling interest of Metalizados Industriales S.A. to Andritz Hydro GmbH, for a transaction aimed at unlocking synergies and improving the company’s operations in the Andean Region.
- 2011 – Law Degree, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile School of Law