Avda. Costanera Sur 2730, Piso 10
Parque Titanium, Las Condes
Enzo is a partner and leads the Employment & Pensions group for CMS Carey & Allende. His professional practice focuses on systems applicable to foreign workers, international social security treaties, norm compliance, collective bargaining, and trials.
Enzo frequently advises foreign companies from various industries, throughout the stages of hiring personnel, on the establishment of special employment conditions, on the structuring of payment packages, on matters of employee safety and health, on termination of employment, and in representation & defense of clients as employers in labor trials of all kinds.
His team works in a coordinated effort, on corporate and tax issues, and participates in all due diligence processes related to M&A operations.
Enzo has been a speaker in ABA international forums, on matters related to labor law.
Endorsed by Chambers and Partners, The Legal 500 and Latin Corporate Client Choice Awards (LACCA).
- Estee Lauder, on its first collective bargaining process in Chile.
- Compañía Minera Can-Can (Copec), on litigation and day to day advise.
- Depósito Central de Valores, a corporation established by Chilean Law, on employment litigation.
- Salfa Construcción, the second largest construction company in Chile, on employment litigation.
- Besalco, currently advising on the drafting of all new collective agreements for the Besalco Group, which comprises mining, construction, transportation and forest industry companies.
- Unilever, from day-to-day advice, to employment litigation, as well as different collective bargaining processes during 2016.
- Besalco Maquinarias, from day-to-day advice to litigation in the whole country.
- Sun Chemical Chile S.A., on collective bargaining processes.
- Accenture, advising on and participating in employment litigation matters.
- Discovery Air Innovations Chile Ltda, advising on migratory matters.
- Triumph International Chile and Coty’s, parallel collective bargaining and labour aspects of the sale of the Company.
- Jacobs, on employment contingencies of its merger with SKM.
- Amec, participating in employment litigation.
- K+S Chile, advising on and participating in employment litigation.
- Virbac-Centrovet, advising on the merger of the two companies, and day-to-day advice.
- 2008 – Labor Reform Certification, Instituto de Estudios Judiciales
- 2005 – Law Degree, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile School of Law