Avda. Costanera Sur 2730, Piso 9
Parque Titanium, Las Condes
Julio is a member of the Employment & Pensions group for CMS Carey & Allende. His practice focuses on:
- Labour litigation.
- Collective bargaining, dealing with trade unions and conflict resolution.
- Occupational safety and health, including prevention of damages and strategic advice.
- Labour law advice to both local and international clients on a daily basis.
Endorsed by The Legal 500.
- 2012 – Certified in Corporate Labor and Social Security Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
- 2011 – Law Degree, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile School of Law
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Assistant Professor for Unions and Collective Negotiations and for Labor Law Institutions (2014 – 2015)