Avda. Costanera Sur 2730, Piso 9
Parque Titanium, Las Condes
Sebastián is a member of the Corporate/M&A group for CMS Carey & Allende. His experience includes advising on mergers and acquisitions, capital markets and projects, particularly in the areas of energy, infrastructure and natural resources. He has also provided advisory services to public companies in the issue, registration and placement of securities, and in the development and implementation of corporate governance practices.
Prior to joining CMS Carey & Allende, he worked for Philippi, Prietocarrizosa, Ferrero DU & Uría.
- Empresas AquaChile S.A.: Advised on the registration and public placement of new shares of the company both in Chile and abroad.
- Empresas AquaChile S.A.: Advised on a joint venture with Benchmark for the breeding and genetics of salmon eggs and smolts.
- Promigas: Advised on the potential tender process to acquire the assets of GasValpo, one of the leading gas distribution companies in Chile.
- Empresa Nacional del Petróleo: Participation on the team that advised on the acquisition by Borealis Infrastructure of a 36.6% stake in the LNG regasification company GNL Quintero and the corporate reorganisation of the same company.
- Red Eléctrica Internacional: Participation on the team that advised on the acquisition of a 50% stake in the company Transmisora Eléctrica del Norte, which develops the project for the construction and operation of the 600km electric transmission line that connects Chile’s central and northern power grids, and the financing of said project.
- Participation on the team that advised the lenders on the financing of the Conejo Solar photovoltaic power project developed by Pattern Energy Group LP in Antofagasta, northern Chile.
- 2018 – Master of Law candidate (LL.M.) University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, Business Law certificate.
- 2013 – Law Degree, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile School of Law