Shanghai Representative Office
2801 Plaza 66 Tower 2
1266 Nanjing Road West
Aiping is counsel at CMS, China Shanghai Office. She has been providing advice for both Chinese companies and international companies on corporate and commercial transactions as well as on competition and compliance issues under Chinese Law for more than 20 years.
Before joining CMS, China, Aiping worked in another leading international law firm in Beijing.
- Advising a Hong Kong listed company on acquisition of shares held by a Hong Kong company in a JV enterprise incorporated in China.
- Advising an American company on purchase of shares held by three Hong Kong companies in three JV enterprises incorporated in China.
- Advising a UK company on application to the Ministry of Commerce for merger control notification of its share deals.
- 2007 – LL.M. from University of Warwick
- 2001 – Diploma from EU-China Legal & Judicial Co-operation Programme
- 1995 – LL.M. China University of Political Science and Law, Beijing, China
- 1992 – LL.B. China University of Political Science and Law, Beijing, China