Calle 75 No. 3-53
Andrés is an Associate for the Firm in the Real Estate & Construction practice. He has more than 1 year of experience advising national and international clients among other matters, in structuring real estate and construction projects and private equity investments.
Furthermore, he has also drafted and negotiated different types of civil and commercial contracts.
- 2019-present – Associate, CMS Rodríguez-Azuero, Bogotá, Colombia
- 2018-2019 – Associate, Flórez & Asociados Asesores Jurídicos, Bogotá, Colombia
- 2017 – Part time student – Philippi Prietocarrizosa Ferrero DU & Uría, Bogotá, Colombia
- 2012-2014 – Judicial dependent, DLA Piper Martínez Beltrán, Bogotá, Colombia Colombia
- 2018 – Diploma Degree in Human Rights, Universidad Colegio Mayor de Nuestra Señora del Rosario, Bogotá, Colombia
- 2018 – Lawyer, Universidad Colegio Mayor de Nuestra Señora del Rosario, Bogotá, Colombia
- Coauthor, “The Defense of Mental insanity in the Statute of the International Criminal Court and Its Possible Application in the Case Against Dominic Ongwen”, Repository Universidad del Rosario, 2017