Calle 75 No. 3-53
Carolina is Partner and leads the Commercial area and co-leads the Dispute Resolution practice for the Firm. She is a lawyer from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana and has a Specialization in Commercial Law from Universidad de Los Andes. Since she joined the Firm in 2012, she has advised national and multinational clients from various industry sectors in matters related to the areas of practice she handles.
She has more than 15 years of experience in corporate and procedural law and has advised clients in the drafting of legal memorandums, commercial contracts, negotiations, structuring and management of constitutions, acquisitions, liquidations and corporate mergers as well as all matters related to litigation issues. She has been a professor of different law modules in Pontificia Universidad Javeriana and was secretary of four arbitrations brought before the Centre of Arbitration and Conciliation of the Chamber of Commerce of Bogotá.
- 2018-present – Partner, CMS Rodríguez-Azuero, Bogotá, Colombia
- 2012-2017 – Associate Director, CMS Rodríguez-Azuero, Bogotá, Colombia
- 2009-2012 – Corporate Manager, Team Foods Colombia S.A., Bogotá, Colombia
- 2004-2009 – Senior Lawyer, Leal Angarita & Asociados, Bogotá, Colombia
- 2000-2003 – Lawyer, Ana María de Brigard & Asociados, Bogotá, Colombia
- 2000 – Lawyer, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Dirección Legal, Bogotá, Colombia
- 1998 – Assistant, Revista Iberoamericana de Seguros, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Bogotá, Colombia
- 2004 – Commercial Law Specialist, Universidad de los Andes, Bogotá, Colombia
- 2001 – Lawyer, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Bogotá, Colombia