Calle 75 No. 3-53
Daniel is Associate for the Corporate / M&A and Real Estate & Construction practices in the Firm. He is a lawyer from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana and since 2016 he has been assistant professor of the Commercial Law class in the “Colegio de Estudios Superiores de Administración (CESA)” in Bogotá.
Daniel joined the Firm in 2014, and as part of his practice, he has advised and accompanied national and multinational clients in matters related to corporate law, civil law, mergers and acquisitions, commercial law and real estate and construction.
- 2014-present – Associate, CMS Rodríguez-Azuero, Bogotá, Colombia
- 2013-2014 – Junior Associate, Suarez & Duque Abogados, Bogotá, Colombia
- 2017 – Core Curriculum Junior Session, CMS Academy, Paris, Francia
- 2016 – Intensive Course in Corporate Law, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Bogotá, Colombia
- 2015- Lawyer, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Bogotá, Colombia