Calle 75 No. 3-53
Diana is a Associate for the Firm in the Dispute Resolution and Commercial practices. She is a lawyer from Universidad Colegio Mayor de Nuestra Señora del Rosario and has a Master in Business Law from Pantheon Sorbonne in France. Diana has two years of experience advising national and international clients in succession issues and analysis of commercial contracts.
- 2018-present – Associate, CMS Rodríguez-Azuero, Bogotá, Colombia
- 2015 – Internship, Cardenas & Cardenas Abogados, Bogotá, Colombia
- 2011-2013 – Paralegal, MPR abogados, Bogotá, Colombia
- 2018 – Master 1 Bussiness law, Pantheon Sorbonne, Paris, Francia
- 2018 – Lawyer, Universidad Colegio Mayor de Nuestra Señora del Rosario, Bogotá, Colombia
- 2016 – General Procedure Code Seminar, Universidad Colegio Mayor de Nuestra Señora del Rosario, Bogotá, Colombia