Calle 75 No. 3-53
Helena is Associate for the Firm in the Tax practice. She is a lawyer with a specialization from Universidad de los Andes in Tax Law. Andrea also holds a Master 1 in Private Law from Université Paris II – Assas.
She has more than 6 years of experience advising national and international clients in business tax structuring, mergers and acquisitions and tax planning for legal and natural persons. Furthermore, she has also advised clients on tax litigation issues.
- 2018-present – Associate, CMS Rodríguez-Azuero, Bogotá, Colombia
- 2016-2017 – Tax coordinator for the Andean Region, Uber, Bogotá, Colombia
- 2015-2016 – Associate, Pinilla Gonzáles & Prieto, Bogotá, Colombia
- 2013-2015 – Associate, Posse Herrera Ruíz, Bogotá, Colombia
- 2011-2013 – Associate, Philippi Prietocarrizosa Ferrero DU & Uría Bogotá, Colombia
- 2012-2014 – Paralegal, Philippi Prietocarrizosa Ferrero DU & Uría, Bogotá, Colombia
- 2014 – Specialization in Tax, Universidad de los Andes, Bogotá, Colombia
- 2011 – Master 1 in Private Law, Université Paris II - Assas, Paris, France
- 2012 – Lawyer, Colegio Mayor de Nuestra Señora del Rosario, Bogotá, Colombia
- Author, “General aspects of the Tax Reform”, La República, February 11, 2013