Calle 75 No. 3-53
Juan is Tax Coordinator for the Firm in the Tax practice. He has more than 20 years of experience coordinating and advising accounting and tax processes and has advised national and international clients on issues related to the accounting and tax areas.
Juan is an accountant from Universidad Santo Tomás and holds a Specialization in Tax Sciences from the Universidad Central. He has been speaker at different entities and currently he is a professor at Fundación Universitaria Panamericana.
- 2017-present – Tax Coordinator, CMS Rodríguez-Azuero, Bogotá, Colombia
- 2001-2017 – Accounting and Tax Coordinator, Caja de Compensación Familiar Compensar, Bogotá, Colombia
- 2000-2001 – Tax Coordinator, Aseguradoras y Capitalizadora Grancolombiana en Liquidación, Bogotá, Colombia
- 1998-2000 – Head of Tax, Seguros Alfa S.A., Bogotá, Colombia
- 2015 – Diploma Degree in NIIF, Universidad Externado de Colombia, Bogotá, Colombia
- 2014 – Diploma Degree in Business Formation, Universidad Externado de Colombia, Bogotá, Colombia
- 2000 – Specialization in Tax Sciences, Universidad Central, Bogotá, Colombia
- 1998 – Accountant, Universidad Santo Tomás, Bogotá, Colombia
- 1998 – Diploma Degree in Tax, Universidad Colegio Mayor de Nuestra Señora del Rosario, Bogotá, Colombia
- Former President (2012-2014) and Board Member (2009-2016) of Fondo Mutuo de Inversión Compensar
- Former President of the Surveillance Board of Cooperativa Unimos (2007-2015)
- Author, “Tax Manual”, Seguros Alfa, 1999