Lola Kandelaft, LL.M.
Lola Kandelaft, LL.M.
Calle 75 No. 3-53
Lola is Associate Director for the Firm in the Intellectual Property area. She has 7 years of experience advising clients from all industry sectors in the management, protection and defence of their IP portfolios, both nationally and internationally, including trademarks, patents, copyrights, domain names, industrial designs and appellations of origin.
She has experience in negotiating and drafting contracts, as well as in judicial representation in cases of IP rights infringement. Furthermore, she was professor of the Intellectual property diploma in the Institución Universitaria Politécnico Grancolombiano.
- 2018-present – Associate Director, CMS Rodríguez-Azuero, Bogotá, Colombia
- 2014-2018 – Partner, Muñoz Abogados, Bogotá, Colombia
- 2012-2014 – Lawyer in Industrial Property, Muñoz Abogados, Bogotá, Colombia
- 2012 – Stagiaire in Trademark Law, Schmit Chrétien, Paris, France
- Chambers Global 2018, Intellectual Property (Up & Coming)
- Chambers Latin America 2018, Intellectual Property (Up & Coming)
- 2012 – Masters in Industrial Property Law, Université Panthéon-Assas, Paris, France
- 2011 – LL.M., McGill University, Montreal, Canada
- 2010 – Lawyer, Trilingual Corporate Lawyer, Université Pierre Mendes France, Grenoble, France
- 2010 – Lenguajes (English y Spanish), Université Stendhal, Grenoble, France
- Organizer and speaker of the XII Annual Intellectual Property Congress of the Externado de Colombia University, 2016
- Member of AIPPI
- Member of INTA
- Member of the AFPI
- Member of the Concorde Club
- Author, Chapter "Trademark Law in the Andean Community of Nations", Trademark Law practice in the world, Editions Larcier, to be published.
- Author, "Civil Responsibility for Trademark Infringement. Proposals to grant a dissuasive function to the trademark infringement ", IARCE Magazine nº37, 2016
- Speaker of the X International Encounter of Civil Responsibility organized by the Colombian Institute of Civil and State Responsibility, 2015.
- Author, "The geographical indication as a ground for the rejection of the trademark application in Colombia: the special protection granted to 'Colombian Coffee'" (French), Revue Francophone de la Propriété Intellectuelle, 2015