Calle 75 No. 3-53
Michelle is Associate for the Firm in the Dispute Resolution and Commercial practices. Since she joined the Firm, she has advised national and foreign clients on matters related to financial regulation and conflict resolution in civil, commercial and administrative law.
- 2018-present – Associate, CMS Rodríguez-Azuero, Bogotá, Colombia
- 2017-2018 – Intern, Abogados Victor Mosquera Marín Abogados, Bogotá, Colombia
- 2019 – Lawyer, Universidad Colegio Mayor de Nuestra Señora del Rosario, Bogotá Colombia
- 2017 – International Protection of Human Rights, Legal German Courses, Ludwig Maximilians Universität München, Munich, Germany
- Colombian International Law Yearbook: international activities 2015 of: world trade organization, International centre for Settlement of investment disputes (ICSID) Hague Conference on Private Internacional Law (HCCH) and United Nations Conference on trade and Development (UNCTAD)
- Comments to the draft General Comment no. 36, of the Human Rights Committee, on Article 6 of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, concerning the right to life