Palladium, Na Poříčí 1079/3a
110 00 Prague 1
Lucie is a Senior Associate in the corporate/transactions team at CMS in Prague. She mainly focuses on advising clients on M&A transactions and day-to-day corporate matters. Lucie has particular expertise in the area of private equity, manufacturing and energy sectors.
- Advent International, one of the largest and most experienced global private equity investors, on the CEE and Swiss aspects of its EUR 1.9bn acquisition of Zentiva, Sanofi’s European generic pharmaceuticals business.
- Cinven, a global private equity firm, on the acquisition of Partner in Pet Food, a European pet food manufacturer, from Pampalona Capital Management.
- Scott Group, a New-Zealand listed leading industrial supplies organisation, on the Czech law governed acquisition of Alvey Group including its European subsidiaries, a specialist provider of palletising, conveying and warehouse automation, and the post-acquisition matters.
- Miton, Enern, and In-Bridge on the due diligence for the sale of Slevomat Group, a company holding deal websites in the Czech Republic and Slovakia, to UK-based travel company Secret Escapes.
- Hewlett Packard on the Czech aspects of the acquisition of Samsung Electronic’s printer business.
- Henniges Automotive / Littlejohn & Co. on the acquisition of Nomaseal, a Czech company designing and manufacturing highly engineered and complex sealing systems for the automotive industry.
- Raiffeisen Bank International Group on the restructuring of its Zuno bank, a Czech and Slovak online banking unit offering loans at small fees, into Raiffeisen Czech Republic and Tatra banka in Slovakia.
- Mid Europa Partners, the leading private equity investor in CEE on the sale of AeskuLab and Alpha Medical businesses in the Czech Republic and Slovakia to Unilabs.
- European Energy Exchange (EEX), a company that establishes international partnerships and plays a decisive role in European energy trading, on the acquisition of a majority stake in the Prague-based Power Exchange Central Europe (PXE).
- Erste Group on its agreement with Global Payments Inc., a leading worldwide provider of payment technology solutions, to establish a joint venture providing merchant acquiring and payment processing services to retailers in the Czech Republic, Romania and Slovakia.
- 2007 – Master of Laws, Charles University, Prague