Palladium, Na Poříčí 1079/3a
110 00 Prague 1
Lukáš Hejduk is a partner and Head of the Real Estate & Construction team at CMS Prague.
He advises on all aspects of real estate mandates including real estate M&A, construction projects, development, leasing, sale and lease-back transactions and greenfield investments. He specialises in complex property transactions and has extensive experience of acting for international funds, private investors, developers, insurance providers and banks.
Additionally, Lukáš heads the CEE Hotel & Leisure practice and advises on sector specific matters such as hotel management agreements. As such he has been involved in mandates in the Czech Republic, CEE, UK and Africa.
- Deka Immobilien on the logistics portfolio acquisition, the largest real estate transaction in the Czech Republic in 2018.
- Amundi on the purchase of the Praha City Center office building.
- REICO on the acquisition of the Metronom Business Center, the largest office transaction in the Czech Republic in 2018.
- Deka Immobilien on the acquisition of “the Park” office complex in Prague, the biggest office transaction ever in the Czech Republic.
- Invesco Real Estate on the sale of shopping centre Varyada in Karlovy Vary.
- Prologis on the acquisition of warehouse development project near Pilsen.
- Bluehouse on the acquisition of Novodvorska Plaza, shopping centre in Prague.
- Pradera on the acquisition of Avion Zličín shopping park in Prague
- Pradera on the sale of retail parks in Olomouc and Ostrava.
- Goodman on the acquisition of a warehouse development in the Czech Republic.
- 2015 - College of Estate Management, University of Reading, Reading
- 2008 - Member of the Czech Bar Association
- 2005 - Charles University Faculty of Law, Prague, Czech Republic
- 2003 - International Trade Law, University of Turku, Turku, Finland