Palladium, Na Poříčí 1079/3a
110 00 Prague 1
Pavel Srb is a senior associate in the Banking & Finance practice at CMS Prague. He advises on a broad range of financing matters, and specialises on acting for multinational investors on large-scale real estate financing transactions in the Czech Republic. Pavel's practice includes legal advisory to banks, financial institutions as well as strategic investors in both domestic and cross-border financing arrangements and related transactions in the area of project, real estate and acquisition financing. He also provides legal services to German speaking clients.
- Deka Immobilien, on the financing aspects of a EUR 460m strategic partnership with central Europe’s leading industrial developer, CTP.
- Revetas Capital on various restructuring and financing aspects in connection with the acquisition of four premium office buildings in the Czech Republic (Rubin Office, Zirkon Office, Corso Karlin and BBC Vila Domy).
- Major banks and strategic investors on the financings for the acquisition of various premium office buildings in Prague.
- 2011 – LL.M. (Master of Laws), University of Konstanz, Konstanz, Germany
- 2010 – Master of Laws, Masaryk University in Brno, Brno Czech Republic