Palladium, Na Poříčí 1079/3a
110 00 Prague 1
Pavla Kreckova is a partner and Head of the Banking & Finance team at CMS Prague. She has more than 20 years of experience advising on various forms of financing, restructuring, refinancing and regulatory projects and mainly acts on complex cross-border acquisition, real estate and project finance transactions.
She has advised lenders and borrowers on some of the most significant acquisition and real estate financings in recent years. During the country’s rapid development of solar power plants Pavla gained a wealth of experience of advising on the financing for the development and acquisition of renewable energy projects. As part of her practice Pavla also advises on corporate transactions – such as mergers, acquisitions and joint-ventures – in the banking sector, where she particularly focuses on the transfer of loan portfolios. She also advises both sellers and bidders on non-performing loans portfolio transactions.
- A fund managed by Aerium Group on the EUR 181m refinancing of a shopping centre portfolio comprising of 13 properties across the Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia.
- Česká spořitelna and Komerční banka on the refinancing of the Bainbridge real estate portfolio consisting of large shopping centres and retail assets located across the Czech Republic.
- EnerCap Capital Partners on the refinancing of its Horní Lodĕnice wind farm, the third largest in the Czech Republic.
- Česká spořitelna, Raiffeisenbank, UniCredit Bank on the CZK 768m loan to C-Energy Bohemia for the renovation of the heating plant in Planá nad Lužnicí, a project co-funded by the European Fund for Regional Development / Cohesion Fund.
- Erste Bank on the financing for Mid Europa Partners' acquisition of a 50% stake in Czech company Walmark, the largest independent producer of vitamins, minerals and dietary supplements in CEE.
- ING, UniCredit and Raiffeisen on the EUR 150m leveraged acquisition by Mid Europa Partners of Alpha Medical, a leading laboratory diagnostics provider in Slovakia, the Czech Republic and Poland.
- A syndicate of banks during the tender process in connection with potential financing of the Prague Military Hospital project on construction, financing, maintenance and operation of a hotel-type lodging house, car park and other related facilities, as the first PPP Project in the Czech Republic.
- Česká spořitelna on a EUR 50m loan to Central European betting operator Fortuna Entertainment Group, secured by shares of Fortuna’s subsidiaries in the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Poland.
- LBBW on the sale of its subsidiary, LBBW Bank CZ to Russian Expobank.
1994 - Faculty of Law, Charles University, Prague
1993 - College of Law, Universita di Padova, Italy
Member, Czech Bar Association