Highlights of our experience in Banking & Finance in Czech Republic
- ING, UniCredit and Raiffeisen on the EUR 150m leveraged acquisition by Mid Europa Partners of Alpha Medical, a leading laboratory diagnostics provider the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Poland.
- Česká spořitelna on a EUR 50m loan to Central European betting operator Fortuna Entertainment Group, secured by shares of Fortuna’s subsidiaries in the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Poland.
- Raiffeisen Bank International on the financing, in connection with the cross-border acquisition of a logistics portfolio by the Prague head-quartered logistics giant, P3, from CA Immobilien Anlagen AG.
- Česká spořitelna, Raiffeisenbank, UniCredit Bank on the CZK 768m loan to C-Energy Bohemia for the renovation of the heating plant in Planá nad Lužnicí, a project co-funded by the European Fund for Regional Development / Cohesion Fund.
- Mid Europa Partners on the financing of its acquisition of a majority stake in ENERGY 21, one of the largest Czech developers and operators of solar power plants in the Czech Republic.
- Clarion Capital Partners on the financing of its purchase of a majority stake in Moravia IT, a global localisation and translation business headquartered in Brno, Czech Republic.
- on financing for the acquisition of TES Vsetín and MezServis, a leading European manufacturer of tailor-made power generators and components used in the production of hydro, wind and non-renewable energy generation.
- on financing the acquisition of Provimi Pet Food, the third largest producer of private label wet and dry pet food in Europe, from the Provimi Group for an enterprise value of EUR 188m.
- EnerCap Capital Partners on the refinancing of its Horní Lodĕnice wind farm in the Czech Republic, provided by Česká spořitelna.
Please download the print version below.
Banking & Finance
PDF 331.7 kB