Highlights of our experience in Competition in Czech Republic
- Papyrus on Czech merger clearance in relation to the acquisition of Ospap.
- Global Telecommunications Group on two competition disputes with the Czech incumbent: (i) a margin squeeze in respect to providing of and access to broadband xDSL internet and (ii) a competition dispute arising out of network sharing issues.
- LAMA Group, a Czech privately owned investment group, on the merger filing related to the acquisition of DIGI Czech Republic s.r.o. (DIGI CZ) from RCS & RDS S.A.
- Jablonecká energetická on state aid aspects of business plans and market investor principle.
- Global cement producer on internal competition compliance programme including interviews with sales representatives.
- Global beverage manufacturer on competition and compliance training for its sales representatives in the Czech Republic.
- Dominant beverage producer on vertical and horizontal agreements and a claim for dam
Please download the print version below.
PDF 207.7 kB