Highlights of our experience in Corporate/M&A in Czech Republic
- Erste Group Bank and its subsidiaries on its agreement with Global Payments to establish a joint venture providing merchant acquiring and payment processing services to retailers in the Czech Republic, Romania and Slovakia.
- Nordic Partners on the EUR 175m sale of Hamé to Oslo-listed food group Orkla. Hamé is a leading branded food producer in the Czech Republic and Slovakia and produces some of Czech Republic’s most iconic food brands including Hamé, Májka, Znojmia, and Otma.
- Clarion Capital Partners on the purchase of a majority stake in Moravia IT, a global localisation and translation business headquartered in Brno, Czech Republic.
- Landesbank Baden-Württemberg (LBBW) on the sale of its subsidiary, LBBW Bank CZ a.s., to Russian Expobank.
- Triglav, the Slovenian insurance company, on the sale of its Czech subsidiary Triglav pojišťovna, a.s.
- Dixons Retail, one of Europe's leading specialist multi-channel electrical retailer and services companies on the sale of ElectroWorld operations in Central Europe to NAY a.s., a leading electrical specialist retailer in the region.
- MOL Group on the acquisition of 208 filling stations in the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Romania from Italian multinational oil and gas company Eni.
- LAMA Group, a Czech privately owned investment group, on the acquisition of DIGI Czech Republic from RCS & RDS S.A., a major telecommunication operator in South-Eastern Europe head-quartered in Romania.
- Advent International on the acquisition across seven countries (including the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Russia and Slovakia) of Provimi Pet Food, the third largest producer of private label wet and dry pet food in Europe, from the Provimi Group, for an enterprise value of EUR 188m, and subsequently on the EUR 315m sale of Partner in Pet Food to Pamplona.
- mBank, the Polish bank on the sale of its 100% stake in the factoring business TRANSFINANCE a.s. to UniCredit Bank.
Please download the print version below.
Corporate / M&A
PDF 225.8 kB