Paseo de Recoletos 7–9
Blanca is a Counsel in the TMC department at CMS Albiñana & Suárez de Lezo. She has vast experience advising on all aspects of industrial and intellectual property.
Her practice spans both contentious and non-contentious issues in relation to trademarks, patents, designs, copyright, unfair competition, publicity and image rights. She also has substantial experience in the areas of anti-counterfeiting and customs.
Blanca also advises on strategic and other intellectual property matters in corporate transactions, as well as on different information technologies, e-commerce and personal data protection.
Blanca advises clients across a wide range of industry sectors. Her main clients include domestic and international publishing and recording companies, audiovisual producers, advertising agencies, art galleries, architecture studios, the media, television channels, intellectual property rights management collectives, copyright end users, pharmaceutical companies, consumers and users, artists, athletes, owners of commercial brands, FMCG producers, software developers, telecoms operators and information technology companies.
Additionally, Blanca has been recognised in the areas of IP and TMT by the main and most prestigious legal directories such as Chambers & Partners & Legal 500.
Blanca has advised leading companies in their sectors on a wide variety of matters for example, an international architecture studio on the preparation of all types of agreements relating to the transfer of intellectual property rights or a country-wide TV network regarding the collective management of intellectual property rights.
- 2004 - Advanced course on Intellectual and Industrial Property, Business Institute (Spain).
- 1997 - Master's Degree in EU Law, Universidad Complutense de Madrid (Spain).
- 1996 - Graduate of Law, Universidad de Lérida (Spain).
- International Association for the Protection of Industrial and Intellectual Property (Spanish Group)
- Blanca has published a wide variety of articles and works for both specialist and general publications and publishers.
- During her diverse career, she has been guest speaker on several courses and at seminars and conferences.