Paseo de Recoletos 7–9
Mariano Bautista is a Partner of the Corporate / M&A department at CMS Albiñana & Suárez de Lezo. He specialises in providing advice on the areas of mergers, acquisitions and the restructuring of companies.
Moreover, he possesses vast experience in corporate and hotel business related issues and agreements, as well as the pharmaceutical and automotive sectors. He has been involved in and led countless domestic and international transactions and acts as an adviser to reputable North American and European multinational private equity firms in Spain.
He has been recognised in the M&A and private equity areas by publications such as IFLR and Best Lawyers.
- Mariano has advised leading companies in their sectors on a wide variety of operations such as, for example, Hertz and Portobello in the major part of their projects in Spain.
- 1990 - Foreign associate at Davis Polk and Wardwell.
- 1986 - Graduate of Law, Universidad Pontificia Comillas ICADE, Madrid (Spain).
- 1986 - Degree in Corporate Legal Practice, Universidad Pontificia Comillas ICADE, Madrid (Spain).
- Mariano has published a wide variety of articles and works for both specialist and general publications and publishers.