Chambers Europe 2018
Discover our law firm's rankings
The 2018 edition of the Chambers Europe guide is out. We would particularly like to thank our clients for putting their trust in us!
Our law firm's Chambers Europe rankings in France and Europe:
This year, we are ranked in 11 different fields, including:
- 2 in Band 1: Employment (France), Tax (France);
- 2 in Band 2: Capital Markets: Debt (France), Capital Markets: Structured Financing (France);
- 3 in Band 3: Corporate/M&A: Mid-Market (France), PFI/PPP (France), Public Law (France);
- 1 in “Other Noted Firms”: Real Estate (France);
Through CMS, we are present in:
- Band 2: Employment (Europe-wide);
- Band 3: Real estate, Tax (Europe-wide).
Our lawyers’ presence in Chambers Europe 2018
This year, 21 of our lawyers feature in this edition, 14 of whom are ranked individually:
- Stéphane Austry, Tax (France);
- Grégory Benteux, Capital Markets: Debt (France);
- Christophe Blondeau, Corporate/M&A: Mid-Market (France);
- Jean-Robert Bousquet, Corporate/M&A: Mid-Market (France);
- Caroline Froger-Michon, Employment (Europe-wide);
- Stéphane Gelin, Tax (Europe-wide);
- Marc-Etienne Sébire, Capital Markets: Structured Finance (France).
Lawyers featured and ranked
- Stéphane Austry, Tax Litigation, Band 1;
- Christophe Barthélemy, Energy and Natural Resources, Band 2;
- Grégory Benteux, Capital Markets: Structured Finance, Band 3;
- Nicolas de Sevin, Employment, Band 1;
- Bernard Geneste, Pharma/Life Science: Regulatory, Band 2;
- Bruno Gibert, Tax, Band 1;
- Bruno Gouthière, Tax, Band 2;
- Lionel Lenczner, Tax, Band 3;
- Laurent Marquet de Vasselot, Employment, Band 5;
- Pierre Popesco, Real Estate, Band 1;
- François Rontani, Tax, Band 4;
- Marc-Etienne Sébire, Capital Markets: Debt, Band 2;
- Jérôme Sutour, France – Banking and Finance: Financial Services Regulation, Band 2;
- François Tenailleau, PFI/PPP, Band 3 | Public Law, Band 2.
You can view all rankings online on the Chambers Europe Guide's website.
For more information on our law firm:
Our law firm is a leading international business law firm. Its deep roots, unique positioning and highly recognised expertise enables it to deliver innovative, high value-added solutions in all areas of the law.