Legal 500 EMEA: our law firm's ranking
SEE OUR 2018 RANKINGS!
The 2018 edition of the Legal 500 EMEA guide is out. We would particularly like to thank our clients for putting their trust in us!
Our law firm's rankings in France, Algeria and Morocco
This year, we are ranked in 27 categories, including:
- 9 in Band 1: Employment (France), Tax (France), The Regions (France), Commercial, Corporate and M&A (Algeria), Dispute resolution (Algeria), Employment (Algeria), Energy (Algeria), Employment (Morocco), Tax (Morocco);
- 7 in Band 2: Capital markets: debt (France), Industry focus: energy (France), Industry focus: healthcare & life sciences (France), Banking, finance and capital markets (Algeria), Commercial, corporate and M&A (Morocco), Project and public law (Morocco), Tourism and real estate (Morocco);
- 4 in Band 3: Administrative and public law (France), Industry focus: IT, telecoms and the internet (France), Intellectual property: trade marks, designs and copyrights (France), Banking, finance and capital markets (Morocco);
- 6 in “Recommended firms – tier 1”: Banking and finance: transactional work (France), Derivatives, structured finance and securitisation (France), Dispute resolution: commercial litigation (France), Private equity: fund formation (France), Project finance (France), Real estate (France);
- 1 in “Recommended firms – tier 2”: Mergers and acquisition (France).
Our lawyers’ presence in the Legal 500 EMEA 2018 guide
This year, a total of 50 lawyers are present in this edition: 14 are ranked individually:
- Ali Mokrane – Dispute resolution, Leading individual;
- Amine Sator – Commercial, Corporate and M&A, Leading individual | Employment, Leading individual;
- Samir Sayah – Banking, finance and Capital markets, Leading individual | Commercial, corporate and M&A, Leading individual | Energy, Leading individual.
- Stéphane Austry – Tax, Leading individual (tax litigation);
- Christophe Barthélemy – Industry focus: energy, Leading individual (energy regulatory);
- Stéphanie de Giovanni – Industry focus: healthcare and life sciences, Next Generation Lawyer;
- Nicolas de Sevin – Employment, Leading individual;
- Bernard Geneste – Industry focus: healthcare and life sciences, Leading individual (regulatory);
- Bruno Gibert – Tax, Leading individual (transactional/corporate tax; transfer pricing and international tax);
- Laurent Marquet de Vasselot – Employment, Leading individual;
- Edouard Milhac – Tax, Leading individual (transactional/corporate tax);
- Marc-Etienne Sébire – Capital markets: debt, Next Generation Lawyer.
- Cédric Mahéo – Tax, Next Generation Lawyers;
- Marc Veuillot – Tax, Leading individuals.
You can view all rankings on the Legal 500 EMEA Guide’s website.
For further information about our law firm:
Our law firm is a leading international business law firm. Its deep roots, unique positioning and highly recognised expertise enables it to deliver innovative, high value-added solutions in all areas of the law.