2 rue Ancelle
Adea Meidani is a lawyer in the International Taxation Team.
She advises and litigates in matters involving international tax issues (wealth and estate planning, cross-border transactions, international mobility, transfer of domicile and customary laws involving succession).
She has extensive experience in trust matters and real-estate transactions.
Adea joined CMS Francis Lefebvre in 2010. Before CMS BFL, she worked for an oil & gas company in London.
- Edf Trading, London - In-house Lawyer Tax Department (2008-2009)
- Morgan Lewis & Bockius - Tax Department (2007-2008)
- Ernst & Young Law Firm - International Tax Service (2006-2007)
- LLM in Tax Law – Kings College, London (2009)
- Master Degree in International Tax Law – University of Paris II Assas – HEC (2006)
- Member of IFA, IACF
- Bar exam (2007)
- Conférence La logique patrimoniale dans l'art contemporain lors de l’Exposition Asia Now du 19 octobre 2018
- Hard Brexit : quelle fiscalité pour vos investissements ?, co-author - Les Echos (27/03/2019)
- Brexit : un "no deal" lourd de conséquences fiscales tant pour les sociétés que pour les particuliers, co-author - Option Finance (18/03/2019)
- 2018 Finance legislation : An attractive Tax system for artwork, co-author (May 2018)
- The Blank Year in France : Tax haven for newcomers in 2018, co-author -the Step Journal (May 2018)
- Newcomers in France : rolling out the red carpet, co-author - the Step Journal (May 2017)
- The saga continues – Adea Meidani discusses the latest challenge by the French Constitutional Court regarding trust legislation - the Step Journal (April 2017)
- French Tax Treatment of Foreign Trusts and the Related New Public Register, co-author - the IBFD Org journal and the Step Journal (September 2016)
- The New Public Register of trusts : an infringement to the right to respect privacy, co-author - Option Finance n°1380 (September 2016)
- Abuse of trust, co-author - the Step Journal (August-September 2016)
- The penalty for non-compliance with Trust reporting obligations: an unconstitutional legislation, co-author - the Officiel Journal 2016 N°1357 (March 2016)