2 rue Ancelle
Adeline joined the corporate department of CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 2014.
She advises French and international companies on M&A transactions, as well as on the internal restructuring of company groups.
- DLA Piper (2012-2014)
- Master Degree – Business Lawyer, University Paris XI Sceaux (2010)
- Bar Degree, HEDAC Versailles (2011)
- Master Degree in Management (DESMA), ESC Grenoble (2012)
- Bar Admission (Paris, France)
- Confidentiality in corporate transactions, co-author – Lettre des fusions acquisition (June 2015)
- Good faith and information obligations during negotiations, co-author – Guide CMS Bureau Francis Lefebvre on the contract law reform, option Finances (April 2016)