2 rue Ancelle
Ambroise Lecoeur joined the International Tax Department of CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 2011. He advises clients on all tax issues related to international reorganizations and cross border estate planning.
- 6 months secondment in the International Tax Department of a multinational group (2016-2017)
- Lecturer at Paris I University since 2011 (International tax law)
- Bar exam - post-graduate legal qualification required to practice as a solicitor or barrister in France (2011)
- Post graduate degrees (Master II –DJCE) in Business law and corporate legal advice, University Paris II - (2009)
- Member of the Hauts-de-Seine Bar
- Current Status and Pratical Considerations in the implementation of BEPS measures, co-author – BNA Tax Management International Forum (August 2016)