2 rue Ancelle
Anne Grousset specialises in VAT and Indirect Taxation. A lawyer at CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats since 1983, and partner since 1998, she co-manages the VAT team and the European VAT team.
Anne regularly advises businesses in the industrial, banking and insurance sectors, and non-profit or public organisations. At the international level, she advises major corporate groups on the drafting and application of rules of territoriality on the flow of goods and services. She has also carried out a number of assignments relating to prevention and compliance monitoring of VAT regulations. She advises and assists companies on all aspects of VAT (under French and international law), payroll tax, various turnover taxes and the tax information system. She supports businesses with both preventive advice as well as providing assistance with tax audits or with administrative and community litigation. Anne has also been appointed by the European Commission as an e-invoicing expert in the e-Invoicing Expert Group and in the Business Expert Group.
Anne is co-author of two books on VAT and regularly publishes articles on VAT matters.
- Master's degree in Business Law, University of Paris V - René-Descartes (1983)
- Member of the Board of A3F (French Association of Female Tax Lawyers )
- Member of IACF (French Institute of Tax Lawyers)
- Member of IFA (International Fiscal Association)
- Member of VAT Club
- Taxation et déduction des personnes publiques, la double inconstance, co-author è Bulletin Fiscal Editions Francis Lefebvre (July 2007)
- Gestion de la T.V.A. : la T.V.A. expliquée par les praticiens, co-author - Dossiers pratiques Francis Lefebvre Editions Francis Lefebvre (2002)
- La T.V.A., co-author - Editions Francis Lefebvre (1993)