2 rue Ancelle
Anne-Sophie joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in March 2018 after two years at the Paris bar.
She is a lawyer in the Commercial Law Department and is mainly involved in non-contentious and contentious matters in the various areas of commercial law, commercial leases, distribution law.
- Soffal, commercial law, contract law, economic law, labour law (2016-2018)
- Nomos, trainee lawyer: competition law, consumer law, distribution law (January 2015- June 2015)
- CAPA (post-graduate legal qualification required to practise as a sollicitor or barrister in France) HEDAC (higher education institute for prosecutors) Versailles (2015)
- Master’s degree in Business Law, University of Nanterre – Paris X (2012)
- Master’s degree in Business law, University of Aix-Marseille, Aix-en-Provence (2011)
- Member of the Hauts-de-Seine Bar