2 rue Ancelle
Arnaud Donguy is a partner in the Direct Contributions Department of CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats.
Arnaud specialises in providing advice and assistance with business taxation and corporate tax, namely, mainly: tax consolidation, internal and international restructuring operations (mergers, partial business transfers, demergers...), overlapping tax and accounting problems of tax result calculation, the practice of tax audits and interventions in acquisitions or LBO operations, structuring and arranging of finance.
Arnaud also assists his clients with tax inspection issues and any resulting disputes.
Arnaud Donguy joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 1993.
- Institute of Political Studies (IEP), Paris (1988)
- Post-graduate degree (DESS) in the Management of Banks and Financial institutions, University of Paris IX – Paris-Dauphine (1989)
- Master's degree in Business Law and Taxation, University of Paris II – Panthéon-Assas (1990)
- Master's degree in International Private Law, University of Paris II – Panthéon-Assas (1990)
- CAPA (post-graduate legal qualification required to practise as a solicitor or barrister in France) (1991)
- Member of ACE (French Association of Corporate Legal Advisors)
- Member of IACF (French Institute of Tax Lawyers)
- Regular articles in the Option Finance magazines