2 rue Ancelle
Arnaud Reygrobellet joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 2008.
- Professor at the University of Paris X - Nanterre - lecturer in company law, commercial law and notarial law
- Director of the Master's degree in Notarial Law at the University of Paris X - Nanterre, 2001-present
- Holder of a doctorate degree in Corporate Law (1995)
- Member of the Private Law Panel since 1998. He conducted several foreign assignments in this capacity, mainly in Central Europe, Morocco and Algeria
- Author of numerous works, papers and publications, for example, the last one about Le fonds de commerce in Dalloz publishing house (2005)