174 rue de Créqui
69 422 Lyon
Aude Poirier has been an associate within the Employment Law Department of CMS Francis Lefebvre Lyon Avocats since January 2014.
Aude mainly acts as an advisor and is involved in labour law litigation and, together with other of the firm’s teams, in criminal labour law and social welfare law litigation. She advises companies on the legal aspects of individual and collective labour relations on a daily basis. She has specific experience in the field of personnel representation and the management of labour relations: day-to-day assistance for numerous companies and organisations in this area, various disputes (obstructing the functioning of the works committee, discrimination, etc.), establishing agreements, regular training (employment news, collective bargaining, etc.)
She regularly speaks at conferences and provides training for the ANDRH (Association Nationale des DRH) (National HRD Association) for clients.
She specifically advises international groups in the hospitality sector as well as the metals and pharmaceutical industries. international groups in the metals sector as well as the pharmaceutical and hospitality industries. international groups in the metals sector as well as the pharmaceutical and hospitality industries.
- Lecturer in Contract Law, Université Lyon III
- Certificate of Aptitude for the Profession of Lawyer (CAPA) (2013)
- Master 2 - Business and Tax Law – Post-graduate degree (DJCE) in Corporate Legal Advice (2010–2011)
- Post-graduate degree combined with a Master 1 - Business Law and Techniques (ex-postgraduate course) (2009–2010)
- Member of the executive of the Association of Business Lawyers – Young Lawyers (ACE-JA)
- Lyon Bar Association
- Les discriminations au travail : quels récents changements ? Comment faire face en pratique à la folie législative dans ce domaine ? - Gazette ANDRH Rhône (2017)
- Réforme de l’inaptitude médicale : comment dorénavant contester les décisions du médecin du travail ? - La Tribune de Lyon (2017)
- The El Khomri law of 8th August 2016 provides new rules aimed at fighting against fraudulent secondment of employees in France, co-author - CMS-wide Employment Law Newsletter (February 2017)
- L’acte d’avocat électronique : la nouvelle solution de signature sécurisée à distance d’actes juridiques grâce à l’acte d’avocat 100% numérique !, co-author - LEXplicite (07/01/2016)
- The Macron law strengthens the fight against fraudulent secondment of employees in France by foreign companies, co-author - Law-Now (22/10/2015)
- Action des salariés licenciés par la filiale contre la société mère : limitation à l’extension de la notion de co-emploi et vent en poupe de la responsabilité délictuelle, co-author - Lettre de Lyon (2014)