2 rue Ancelle
Audrey Andrisse specializes in the field of direct taxation. She regularly accompanies companies and intervenes more particularly with real estate developers and in the context of restructuring involving real estate issues.
Audrey Andrisse has also developed expertise in the field of asset taxation and regularly intervenes on issues related to employee savings (stock options, AGM).
In addition to her consulting activities, Audrey Andrisse represents and assists clients in tax audits and in French courts.
Audrey Andrisse joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 2012 after having completed a 6-month internship.
- Trainee, CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats (January-July 2011)
- Trainee, Baker & MacKenzie (July-December 2010)
- Trainee, Cleary Gotlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP (January-March 2010)
- Generali Assurance - European Legal Protection (July 2008)
- Master 2 Professional Business Law and Taxation, University Paris 1 - Panthéon Sorbonne (2009-2010)
- Master 1 Fiscal Law, University of Paris 1 - Panthéon Sorbonne (2008-2009)
- Bachelor of Law, University of Paris 1 - Panthéon Sorbonne (2008)
- Bar Admission, Paris, France
- Le prélèvement à la source de l’impôt sur le revenu – Participation à la rédaction - Actes pratiques et stratégie patrimoniale – Trimestriel n° 2 (Jjune 2017)
- Prélèvement à la source, une réforme qui s’anticipe dès 2017 – co-author – Le Revenu (April 2017)