2 rue Ancelle
Benjamin joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 2018.
Benjamin assists local and international clients and is active in legal counselling and drafting in the following fields: Personal Data Protection: due diligence, implementation of GDPR, Contract and Business Law: due diligence and negotiation of commercial contracts including international asset transfers, sales of business as a going concern ("cession de fond de commerce"), distributorship, commercial agency, commercial contract, security contracts, Legal advice, drafting contracts, assistance for pre-litigation matters.
- Major International Bank | Due Diligence of energy project contracts within the framework of a loan operation regarding the acquisition of solar power plants in France.
- Major International Pharmaceutical Company | Contractual Due Diligence for commercial and distributorship contracts for several sales of business as a going concern.
- Major International Steel Industry Company | Assistance and advising in the conduct of internal investigations from a data protection perspective.
- French subsidiary of an International Airline Company | Assistance and advising in the implementation of the General Data Protection regulation (GDPR).
- LL.M from McGill University (2016)
- Benjamin holds a Master II European Business Law form the University of Paris I Pantheon-Sorbonne (2014)
- Protection des données personnelles, co-author - Editions Francis Lefebvre (2019)
- La poupée trop connectée, une Toy’s Story qui dérape, co-author - Les Petites Afiiches, n° 137v2, p. 5 Languages PA (13/07/2018)
- Quels recours et tribunal compétent pour les utilisateurs des réseaux sociaux ?, co-author - BRDA 5/18
- The quarterly IP/IT, co-author - e-newsletter published by CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats
- The quarterly Commercial Law, co-author - e-newsletter published by CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats