2 rue Ancelle
Benjamin joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats on January 2018.
Benjamin has extensive experience in the work with clients on complex real estate transactions. He advises on a broad range of aspects related to it, including acquisition and disposal of real estate assets or companies, of French or pan-European portfolios, the structuring of projects with the creation of regulated and non-regulated investment vehicles and funds such as OPCIs and the acquisitions or disposals.
Benjamin’s work also covers property development transactions, commercial leases and real estate financing.
Benjamin’s client base extends private and public sectors and includes domestic and international investors, asset managers and property companies which he assists on national and cross-border real estate projects.
- Herbert Smith Freehills, Paris (2008–2017)
- DS&P (within NCTM studio legale), Rome, Milan, (2002–2006)
- Double Postgraduate Law diploma, Paris X University- Universität Potsdam (2002)
- CAPA (post-graduate legal qualification required to practise as a solicitor or barrister in France) (2007)
- German Bar (2011)
- Member of Hauts-de-Seine Bar Council since 2018
- Member of Paris Bar Council (2008-2017)
- AJFA : Member of a franco-german law professionals’ association
- “Legal and tax guide for real estate”: overview of all the legal and tax rules that may apply to the completion of a real estate transaction in France
- “Guide about energy performance of buildings, bilingual edition”, (French-German)
- “Guide on commercial leases in France, bilingual edition”, (French-German)