2 rue Ancelle
Benjamin Guy has joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 2014, after an education including banking law / corporate tax law, and several trainings in French and American banks and law firms.
He is now exclusively involved in the taxation of individuals (managers, family planning and litigation).
- Trainings at STC Partners (2012), Merrill Lynch (2013) and Backer & McKenzie (2014)
- Lecturer at Paris Dauphine University for Master in corporate taxation (seminar of individual taxation)
- Graduated from University Paris Dauphine (Master in coporate taxation)
- Graduated with honors from University Toulouse I (Master in bank law)
- French Bar (2014)
- Member of Hauts-de-Seine Bar