2 rue Ancelle
Benoît Bailly is a senior tax associate who joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 2007, having previously been a tax associate with a leading English law firm.
Benoît specialises in international taxation and his practice focuses on companies and high-net worth individuals in cross-border transactions and litigation.
- Leo Jegard et Associés (2001-2004)
- Eversheds Frere Cholmeley (2004-2006)
- Morgan Lewis & Bockius (2007)
- Taught the ""Taxation Law"" module of the LLM in French and European Union Law taught in English (Specialisation in Business and Taxation Law), University of Cergy-Pontoise
- Post-graduate degree (DESS) in Applied Taxation, University of Paris XII (2000)
- Post-graduate degree (DEA) in Commercial Law of Economic Affairs, University of Paris XII (2002)
- CAPA (post-graduate legal qualification required to practise as a solicitor or barrister in France) (2004)
- The effects of financial accounting on Host Country taxable income, auteur, BNA International Tax Centre (Juin 2011)
- The audit process : examination of tax returns and appeal rights, co-author, BNA International Tax Centre (Décembre 2011)
- Vers une « semi-transparence » des SICAV pour les actionnaires non résidents, co-author, Option Finance (14/02/11)