2 rue Ancelle
Brigitte Gauclère joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in March 1982.
Brigitte has relevant experience in commercial law, distribution law and property law.
- Post-graduate degrees (DESS and DJCE) in Business Law, University of Montpellier (1981)
- Member of ACE (French Association of Corporate Legal Advisors)
- Member of the Association Nationale des Diplomes Juristes Conseils en Entreprise (DJCE alumni society)
- Mémento Baux Commerciaux 2015/2016, co-author - Editions Francis Lefebvre
- Mémento Baux commerciaux 2013/2014, co-author - Editions Francis Lefebvre
- Memento Gestion Immobilière 2010, co-author - Editions Francis Lefebvre
- Numerous articles edited in Revue Administrer (Real Estate) Study about “The Sudden Break of trade relationship”