2 rue Ancelle
Camille specialises in direct taxation, working mainly in the field of personal tax and corporate tax, both in advisory and litigation matters, tax on national and international restructuring projects and corporate group taxation.
Camille Raynal has joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 2017.
She formerly worked for EY Société d’Avocats from 2015.
- Associate, EY Société d’Avocats (2015-2017)
- CAPA (post-graduate legal qualification required to practice as a solicitor or barrister in France) (2015)
- Master in Management, HEC Paris (2014)
- Master’s degree in Business law and taxation, University Paris I Panthéon Sorbonne (2014)
- Bar Admission (Hauts-de-Seine, France)