174 rue de Créqui
69 422 Lyon
Carole Dessus is a lawyer in the Insolvency Law team at CMS Francis Lefebvre Lyon Avocats.
She advises (including mediation, assistance and representation before courts and other governing bodies) in the prevention of insolvencies and restructuring in the field of early warning procedures, mutual agreement procedures (ad hoc mandate and conciliation), restructuring of companies in difficulties, negotiations with creditors (debt restructuring, moratoriums...) and implementation of refinancing agreements. Carole Dessus has also developed an expertise in the preparation and presentation of take-over bids of companies in difficulties.
She assists her customers in insolvency proceedings (safeguard procedures, judicial reorganisations and winding-up proceedings) both on behalf of the company and shareholders as well as on behalf of the company’s creditors and other contracting partners.
Carole Dessus also works on contentious issues specific to companies in financial distress: litigation in regard to the activities detailed above, disputes between creditors and liability claims against the management.
A lawyer since 1998, Carole Dessus joined the firm in 2012.
- 2010: Opening of a 35 lawyers Wragge & co Office in Paris. In charge of the direction of the Bankruptcy proceedings, Amicable Settlements and Restructuring department
- 2009: Lefèvre Pelletier: of counsel within the Bankruptcy proceedings and Amicable Settlement departments
- 2001: Uettwiller Grelon Gout Canat et Associés (UGGC): Bankruptcy proceedings and Amicable Settlement departments
- 1998: Lafarge Flécheux et Associés : Associate within the litigation department
- Admission to the Bar (CAPA) - Paris (1997)
- Institute of Judicial Studies (IEJ Université Paris II) 1995
- DEA in Business Law (fifth year at the Toulouse University), 1996
- DEA in Criminal sciences (fourth year at the Toulouse University), 1994
- Three years – Bachelor in law at the Limoges University, 1993
- Member of the French Institute of Bankruptcy Proceedings and Amicable Settlements Practitioners
- Ailing firm : How shall forerunners be detected? Tourmag 02/21/2012
- What shall be done when the debtor is insolvent? Tourmag 01/11/2012 and Chronique Journal du Net 01/16/2012
- How could you know that you are insolvent? Tourmag 5 January 2012
- Are you in a situation of suspension of payments? Journal du Net 01/16/2012
- What shall be done when cash becomes extremely needed? Journal du Net 11/22/2011
- How shall be identified and how shall we face cash need of companies? Tourmag 11/22/2011
- Procedural difficulties of LBO subject to preventive measures,Option Finance Option droit & affaires May 2011 p48
- Ailing companies: what types of financial supports could be granted by the State? Option Finance 01/04/2010 n° 1058 p27
- Pooling of assets within a group, Revue des Sociétés 2007 p115, n°6965