2 rue Ancelle
Carole Laplace joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats's Taxation Department (direct taxation) in 2017.
As an expert in tax matters, her practice focuses on providing advice and on litigation in the following fields: corporate taxation and individual clients’ taxation.
- Trainee, Pernod-Ricard (January-June 2017)
- Trainee, CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats (July-December 2016)
- Trainee, EY Société d’Avocats (September 2014-March 2015)
- Trainee, French Tax Administration – DVNI (April-May 2014)
- CAPA (post-graduate legal qualification required to practise as a solicitor or barrister in France) (2017)
- Master’s degree in Corporate and Taxation (DJCE), University of Bordeaux (2013-2014)
- Post-graduate studies in taxation, University of Montpellier (2014)
- Member of the Hauts-de-Seine Bar Association