2 rue Ancelle
Caroline Lambert advises French and international companies and groups in matters of employment, notably on individual employment relationships (employee recruitment and departure, etc.), collective employment relationships (relations with staff representatives, negotiation of company agreements, company rules and regulations, annual working time in days, etc.) and social security law (disputes concerning the occupational nature of the accident or disease, etc.).
She also protects her client’s interests in litigation before employment tribunals (equal treatment, budgets of the works council, questioning of annual working time in days, etc.).
Caroline has joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 2009.
- Legal advisor in CNP Assurances (2006/2007)
- Six-month internship at the public prosecutor's department of the social chamber of the Supreme Court for civil matters (2008)
- Post-graduate degree (Master II) in Labour Law (DPRT – Paris II Assas) (2006)
- Admitted to the Bar (2009)
- Member of Avosial since 2014
- Quid des négociations de 2011 sur l’égalité hommes-femmes et sur la pénibilité ? - Décideurs, Stratégie, Finance, Droit (December 2011)
- Une application jurisprudentielle plus réaliste de l’égalité de traitement – Les Echos Business (November 2016)