2 rue Ancelle
Célia joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 2014.
She specialized in M&A transactions and in project operations (joint-ventures and shareholders’ agreements). She assists corporate clients as well as private equity firms on various types of transactions.
- Associate, Blackbird Baschet (2013-2014)
- Master’s degree in Law and International Management, ESCP Europe business school (2013)
- Master’s degree in Business Law and Taxation (DJCE), University of Strasbourg – graduated with honors (2012) – tax certificate
- Master’s degree in in International and European Business Law – graduated with honors (2010)
- Member of ESCP Alumni
- Member of the Hauts-de-Seine Bar