2 rue Ancelle
Christel Legout advises and defends companies in all aspects of direct taxation, including issues related to restructuring, taxation of dividends, availability of tax credits (CIR) and more generally, to any events that affect business. She is also regularly involved in providing advice and acting in litigation for private individuals.
She joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 2001.
- Cabinet Arthur Andersen (2000)
- CAPA (post-graduate legal qualification required to practise as a solicitor or barrister in France), Poitiers (1999)
- Post-graduate degrees (DESS/DJCE), University of Poitiers (1997)
- Master's degree in Business Law, Sceaux Faculty, University of Paris XI
- Member of IACF
- Member of the Hauts-de-Seine Bar since 2000
- Option finance "bouclier fiscal" (2011)