2 rue Ancelle
Christophe Frionnet is a direct taxation specialist and specifically handles matters relating to the taxation of groups of companies and non-profit organisations, wealth tax and property tax. He also regularly works on all aspects of French taxation in connection with the establishment of share option, subscription and acquisition schemes by French and foreign groups, employee savings and share ownership schemes. He also advises on LBO and LMBO projects.
Christophe joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 1997.
- Lecturer in real estate taxation at the University of Paris I - Panthéon-Sorbonne (2000-present)
- Post-graduate degree (DESS) in Taxation and Company Management, University of Paris IX - Paris-Dauphine (1995)
- Master’s degree in Business Law, University of Paris II - Panthéon-Assas (1994)
- Graduate of the Business Law Institute, University of Paris II - Panthéon-Assas (1994)
- Member of ACE (French Association of Corporate Legal Advisors)
- LBO/Capital transmission, Dossiers Pratiques collection, co-author - Editions Francis Lefebvre (2° Edition 2013)
- Fiscalité des revenus mobiliers : nouveau régime et nouveaux réflexes - Les Echos (11/01/13)
- L’alternative du crédit-bail immobilier et/ou du bail à construction dans l’acquisition de l’immobilier, co-author - Option Finance (05/11/2012)
- Réforme des plus-values immobilières : l’administration précise ce que recouvre la notion de terrain « nu constructibles », co-author - Option Finance (26/03/2012)