174 rue de Créqui
69 422 Lyon
Clément Echard is an associate in the Competition and Distribution Department of CMS Francis Lefebvre Lyon Avocats.
Clément acts as an advisor and is involved in litigation, specifically in relation to issues of competition, distribution and consumer law, for French and foreign medium-sized firms and groups.
He assists clients in their dealings with the competition authorities and the courts on all these matters, and advises them on their projects.
- Associate at CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats Lyon (since 2016)
- Certificate of Aptitude for the Profession of Lawyer (CAPA) (2016)
- Master 2 - European Union Law, Université Paris II-Panthéon-Assas (2014)
- Master 2 - Competition-Regulation of Markets, Université de Paris Ouest Nanterre la Défense (2013)
- Master 1 - Public Business Law, Université de Rennes I (2012)