2 rue Ancelle
Corinne Baron-Charbonnier is an advisory associate with the CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats Employment law department.
She has 15 years’ professional experience as a employment lawyer and provides both advice and litigation services in employment and social security law.
She provides day-to-day advice to companies (from SMEs to listed companies) on the legal aspects of individual and collective employment relations as well as social security law.
She has significant experience, particularly in the field of negotiation of individual employee departures, management of employment relations and collective disputes (establishment of employee representative bodies, management of relations with employee representative bodies and related disputes, collective negotiations, establishment of agreements, challenging works council and health and safety committee reports, challenging workplace elections) and restructuring (reorganisation involving the creation of a redundancy plan). She also has significant experience in the transformation of companies into European companies (establishment of committees for the European company) in collaboration with other European countries. She also regularly assists companies in managing their individual employment disputes (challenges against termination of employment contracts, discrimination, equality breaches, psychological harassment) and in the management of their disputes with welfare protection bodies (particularly URSSAF inspections).
She advises companies from a wide range of sectors: banking, petroleum, inspection offices, private hospitals, temporary employment, insurance, supplementary insurance providers, automotive services, wholesalers, manufacturing and trading in pharmaceutical and parapharmaceutical and veterinary products.
- Lawyer with the employment department of a Paris law firm (2005-2014)
- Lawyer with a firm specialising in employment law (2003-2005)
- Court assistant at the Court of Appeal of Paris, Employment Chamber (2001)
- CAPA – Certificat d’Aptitude à la Profession d’Avocat, EFB Paris, (2002)
- DEA in employment law, University Paris I - Panthéon-Sorbonne
- Master’s in employment law, University Paris I - Panthéon-Sorbonne, Valedictorian
- Member of Avosial
- Registered with the Hauts-de-Seine Bar