2 rue Ancelle
David is a lawyer with CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats since 2013.
He works in the Tax department, mainly on Territorial Economic Contribution matters, Property tax on buildings and unbuilt land, Tax on offices, commercial premises and warehouses in Ile-de-France, Housing tax for corporate and individual taxpayers, Tax on commercial areas (Tascom), etc.
- Professional Lawyer's Certificate (2013)
- Specialized Master "Legal Management in Business", Toulouse Business School (2013)
- Professional Master Degree in Tax law, Toulouse 1 Capitole University (2010)
- The impact of the Real Estate transactions in terms of local taxation, co-author – Option Finance, Real Estate Newsletter (19/09/2016)
- Real estate valuation in terms of local taxation, a long-awaited review has begun, co-author – Option Finance, Real Estate Newsletter (01/06/2015)